Ellora Boarding Private Limited (the “Iknock”, “we” “our” or “us”) entails the details of our collection, use and disclosure of information, including your personal information within Iknock’s web tool/product and related application (the “Platform”) that provides users with information and news relating to fashion industry, ongoing trends, articles and other customized facilities to its members(Services).
1. Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
As Provided By You:
- Your name, e-mail address, address, postal code, financial information, inclusive of payment methods, and, telephone number;
- any social media linkages made by you;
- Comments, photos, videos and other content or information you choose to publish on the Services or otherwise share with us;
- Certain other information like your choice to provide further information pertaining to preferences, account settings, reviews, ratings, or any other information provided to us through our service, or elsewhere.
- Location information
As Collected Automatically By Us:
- Your activity on the Platform, which would include your search history, your search inputs, services or products viewed over the Platform, visits and the time stamps;
- Device IDs and other unique identifiers like IP address, browser type, version, network service provider details. Device and software characteristics including types and configurations, connection information, statistics on page views;
- Your interactions with our customer support via various support channels like e-mails, messages;
- Service support and transaction history;
- Information collected by cookies, and other technologies, also including advertisement data, etc.
Information Collected from Third Parties:
- Information from connected social media platforms and similar services.
2. Use of Information Collected by Us:
We use your information to perform the following functions and offer you enhanced Services:
- Process your registration, and provide you with your log in account details;
- Process your orders and payments in respect of our services;
- Perform analytics and customer research, to improve our service, including the user experience and the interface;
- To offer you certain types of services, free trials, and other applicable offers basing on your eligibility.
- Customize content, providing recommendations and enhancing the quality and your overall experience with the Services, including by retaining your user preferences or presenting content in the most effective manner for the browser or device you use to access the Services;
3. Sharing of Information
While the Platform is the recipient of your personal information, we may allow access to third-party vendors who we engage with to provide you with our enhanced Services. We also engage third party service providers for the processing and storage of information, provision of account to you, provision of customer support, content development and delivery, and other purposes as identified in the Use of Information Collected By Us section to this Policy.
We also engage various service providers to perform services on behalf of us enabling us to provide you services better. Such services may include, communications, advertising, infrastructure and IT, payment gateways processing payments, customer support, data analytics, conduct customer surveys. It is our constant endeavor to ensure that such service providers adhere to a similar standard of data protection and security that we have agreed to under this Policy. At times, when we offer promotional offers in collaboration with third-party entities, we will not be responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party entities.
We may be required to disclose and otherwise use your personal and other information where we or our service providers reasonably believe that there exists the need to disclose to
- Meet or satisfy any applicable law, regulation, governmental request, or, legal process;
- Address and investigate any illegal activities, which may also include financial frauds, any security or technical issues;
- Protect itself against any harm, misuse, of the property or safety of Iknock, its users and the public, as required or permitted by law.
4. Interaction with third party platforms
5. Safety and Security
We understand that we must safeguard your personal information available with us. We use and employ reasonable technical, organizational, logical, physical, administrative measures to protect your personal information against any unauthorized access, modification, or, use.
6. Your Rights and Your Preferences
7. Cross Border Transfers
8. Modification or Deletion of information
The users are allowed to modify any information given on the services by sending us an email at info@Iknockfashion.com in case editing option is not available in your account. The user may also place a request to delete any non-compulsory information by sending us an email at info@Iknockfashion.com.
You must be 18 years of age or older to subscribe to our services. In jurisdictions, where the age of majority is older than 18, in such case, you must satisfy such requirement to become a member. Any individual under the age of 18 utilizing the service, may do so only with the strict involvement, supervision and approval of a parent or a legal guardian.
10. Cookies and Advertising
11. Changes to this Policy
12. Contact Us